About Thomas A. St. John MD
Disorders of the back and spine can result in severe symptoms that cause pain throughout the body. At MidJersey Orthopaedics, Dr. Thomas A. St. John has helped patients who suffered from extreme pain and limited mobility regain their quality of life.
For Dr. St. John, the primary goal of treatment is to get all of his patients back to the life they remember. When meeting any patient for the first time, Dr. St. John insists on learning the entire history of the patient, which he describes as one of the most important things you can do when treating someone.
- College: Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, Bachelor of Science in Biology, Magna Cum Laude
- Medical School: State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY, MD with Distinction in Research, May 1995
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Adult Reconstruction and Spine Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Jefferson Orthopaedics Society
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Hunterdon County Medical Society
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Hunterdon Medical Center